Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Planets, Spacecrafts, Propagating Protons thru Intergalactic Space!?!

Praise God for the great stuff I am learning from my computational physics class. i must admit that i really learn quite a bit through the weekly torture of codes and writings..

Praise God I get to do only ONE paper for two separate modules (Computational Physics and Particle Physics) Both of my professors allowed me to use the same paper for both final project requirements! That's half the workload less!

During one of the labs, we get to simulate the Earth & Moon orbits and try to launch a spacecraft to hit the moon. My spacecraft hit the moon.... and deflected off! haha... oh well!


Putting in a lot of effort to finish up the final project now... Reading up a lot about astrophysics stuff and it feels so Sci-Fi... never thought that I would use the word "Intergalactic" in my homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment